Valid from 1.01.2020
- We are an online service which provides a marketplace, that connects On demand Recruiters to potential Clients.
- We enable Recruiters to advertise and/or provide Recruitment Services to Clients and Clients to seek and/or obtain Recruitment Services from Recruiters.
- Hereby We determine and explain the purpose of the processing and collecting the data and the persons to whom communication of the data is permitted, the conditions for communicating the data to third persons and your rights concerning the further processing of your personal data, as well information regarding direct marketing and cookies.
Collection and use of data
- We are the data controller for the collection and use of data on our Website. When we have forwarded data to the Clients for the purpose of advertising and/or providing Recruitment Services, they become the data controller of your personal data. We are not responsible for the processing of your personal data performed by Clients for the purposes of seeking and/or obtaining Recruitment Services. We process (including collect, store, save, distribute, compile, use, make available to, etc.) personal data submitted by you at the sign up and on interviews. We do not collect any personal data about you which is made available outside our website and interviews.
- We collect and process the personal identifiable information about you, such as your full name, date of birth, location, work experience, skills, education, contact information, e-mail address and other personal information related to your suitability providing Recruitment Services. You do not have to provide any other personal data which is not mentioned in Our sign up form or interview. We do not request sensitive data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data or biometric data.
- We collect and process your personal data for the purpose of Connecting Recruiters with potential Clients. We forward data to the Clients to enable to decide whether you are the one they are looking for. We may also use personal data such as contact details to resolve any service quality issues between us.
- We use your personal information to create a profile of you. As a user of Our services, you agree that We may assess your skills, experiences, location or other characteristics that you present in the sign up form or in the interviews and express our preferences to Clients. We may help the Clients with pre-selection of possible Recruiters during which We may add to your profile some comments on why We feel that you are the best for this project. All the data you make available on your account shall be available to potential Clients as it is provided by you.
- If you make your social media profiles available when using our service, We assure that we do not store, compile or analyze your social media data, unless you have authorized us to do so.
- We use your e-mail address to send notifications regarding certain actions on your profile or to suggest opportunities that match your profile. If you no longer wish to receive these opportunities, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our e-mail.
- We comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
- Personal data is disclosed only to Clients who are business partners of Us. Personal information is not available to general public.
- We will not disclose your personal data to any other third parties or public authorities not mentioned above, except if the person requesting data has a legal basis for doing so pursuant to applicable law (for example to the police).
Accessing and storing data
- Only Our authorized employees have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of Our service.
- We process and store Your personal data in reputable and sufficient way to provide Recruitment Services opportunities from different Clients. Your personal data is processed and stored at a database that is located outside of European Union.The database provider is: Formagrid, Inc/Airtable, address in California, United States, you can contact them at email@example.com, for further information please also see https://airtable.com/privacy/.We reserve the right to change the database service provider at any time without prior notice. We take necessary steps to ensure an adequate level of protection of stored data as well as limitation of processing
- We delete Your personal data 1 year after the date You become un-active and stop using Our service.
- When using our Website you agree that We may send cookies – text files containing alphanumeric information – to your device that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Us provide services to you more effectively. Our Website uses session cookies, which are deleted after you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on your computer indefinitely. We reserve a right to use first-party or third-party cookies. We use user-input, authentication, user-centric security, multimedia content player, load-balancing, user-interface customization and third-party social plug-in content sharing cookies, which do not necessarily require informed consent from you to be used. In order to use other types of cookies, We require your informed consent.
- If you wish to delete or block the cookies on your
device, please refer to the technical information provided by your device or software manufacturer. Please bear in mind that disabling and/or deleting cookies may prevent You from using some or all services provided by Us.
Rights of data subjects
- Each data subject has the right granted by the European legislator to:
- request Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- to withdraw consent at any time, if processing is based on consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If the data subject wishes to exercise these rights, he or she may at any time directly contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data subject has also the right to lodge a complaint with Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com) if he or she considers the data processing to be unlawful.